Job Description – Administrative Assistant/Office Management
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGEMENT | PART-TIME STERLING VA HEADQUARTERS LOCATION.
The Fuel & Tire Saver Systems Company, located in Sterling, VA, and WINNER of the 2022 Loudoun Innovation Challenge and recently named to the top 10 Fleet Maintenance Service
Providers by Logistics & Transportation Review, is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to assist the CEO with Admin tasks and office management.
- Answer phones
- Coordinate Schedule of CEO
- Coordinate team meetings
- Filing and file management.
- Coordinate bills and invoices- confirm receipt of deliveries.
- General office tasks including organization and coordination of disciplines.
- Preparation of office for visitors.
- Writing agendas and preparing PowerPoint presentations and one-page position papers.
- Keeping coordinated and organized Action Items List for Staff.
- Work with Asana to coordinate critical tasks of staff under direction of CEO.
- Some excel work
- Setting up meetings for CEO.
- Coordinating purchasing and receiving of parts.
- Support for other office staff.
- Assist with organization and flow of office to streamline all efforts.
- Work with CEO to establish focus times/periods and intercept interference to provide for intense
- Coordinate employee recognition efforts and employee special occasions.
- Coordinate trade show efforts including itinerary and transportation and action lists.
- Maintain Company physical Library and duplicated electronic library.
- Assist in coordination of changing priorities.
- MS Office and basic computer programs.
- Quick Books – basic experience.
- Writing skills
- Phone demeanor and ability to arrange meetings for CEO.
- Understanding and operation of phone systems.
- Some customer service skills
- Coordinate inbound and outbound mail flow
- Coordinate schedules from CEO, Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Note taking in staff meetings.
- Organize and arrange HR and personnel files.
- Coordinate basic equipment repairs.
Interested Applicants should submit resumes, salary history, and a cover letter to:
The Fuel &Tire Saver Systems Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in building a high-performance team of diverse individuals. We aspire to be a world-class company providing valuable and specialized fleet services nationwide, helping our customers save fuel, extend tire life, and improve safety while helping the environment. We put science into action!