Administrative Assistant/Office Management
Part-Time Sterling VA Headquarters location.
The Fuel & Tire Saver Systems Company, located in Sterling, VA, and WINNER of the 2022 Loudoun Innovation Challenge and recently named to the top 10 Fleet Maintenance Service Providers by Logistics & Transportation Review, is looking for a part-time Sales Support Assistant and general Administrative Assistant to assist the CEO with Admin tasks and office management.
Passionate about vehicles, tire science, and racing? Love dynamic work environment helping to manage three offices? Look no further! Join our dynamic and innovative team at Fuel & Tire Saver Systems (F&TS). We are a science-driven company, specializing in mobile tire inflation services using our cutting-edge, patented Mobile Inspection and Nitrogen Inflation system. Recognized as the 2022 Loudoun Innovation Challenge winner and a top 10 fleet maintenance service provider, we are dedicated to making our customers safer, more energy-efficient, and more profitable.
As an Admin and Sales Support Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to help build our sales team’s success. We offer long-term career growth, multiple office locations, and continuous professional development and training. You can advance to a sales position and even work with our professional race team affiliates as a rep for the company. Are ready to be part of an energetic team, make a difference, and enjoy exciting career prospects, join us at F&TS and become a vital player in shaping the future of tire technology. Rewards are boundless, including the possibility of becoming a team leader. Apply now and accelerate your career with us!”
- Answer phones
- Coordinate Schedule of CEO
- Coordinate team meetings
- Filing and file management.
- Coordinate bills and invoices- confirm receipt of deliveries.
- General office tasks including organization and coordination of disciplines.
- Preparation of office for visitors.
- Support sales and prepare proposals.
- Schedule calls for Senior staff.
- Writing agendas and preparing PowerPoint presentations and one-page position papers.
- Keeping coordinated and organized Action Items List for Staff.
- Work with Asana to coordinate critical tasks of staff under direction of CEO.
- Some excel work
- Setting up meetings for CEO.
- Coordinating purchasing and receiving of parts.
- Support for other office staff.
- Assist with organization and flow of office to streamline all efforts.
- Work with CEO to establish focus times/periods and intercept interference to provide for intense focus activities.
- Coordinate employee recognition efforts and employee special occasions.
- Coordinate trade show efforts including itinerary and transportation and action lists.
- Maintain Company physical Library and duplicated electronic library.
- Assist in coordination of changing priorities.
- MS Office and basic computer programs.
- Quick Books – basic experience.
- Writing skills
- Phone demeanor and ability to arrange meetings for CEO.
- Understanding and operation of phone systems.
- Some customer service skills
- Coordinate inbound and outbound mail flow
- Coordinate schedules from CEO, Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Note taking in staff meetings.
- Organize and arrange HR and personnel files.
- Coordinate basic equipment repairs.
Interested Applicants should submit resumes, salary history, and a cover letter.
The Fuel & Tire Saver Systems Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in building a high-performance team of diverse individuals. We aspire to be a world-class company providing valuable and specialized fleet services nationwide, helping our customers save fuel, extend tire life, and improve safety while helping the environment. We put science into action!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.50 – $19.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sterling, VA 20166: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person