The Daily Wear and Tear Of Your Tires
On a daily basis, tires go through constant changes that have a a negative, compounding impact on tire life and tire tread.
Because air inflated tires leak oxygen molecules through the rubber tire membrane, underinflation speeds up the cycle even more. Proper nitrogen tire inflation is the answer to this destructive cycle because nitrogen can sustain higher heat levels triggered during use, and bigger N2 molecules don’t leak from the tires at the same rate as air.
Why Nitrogen is the Best Solution
Since 2004, nitrogen has been replacing air in commercial fleets, cars, trucks, and heavy equipment. Nitrogen is superior to air in maintaining pressure in any temperature, improving safety, fuel economy, the life of your tires.
Why Our ASTRAEA III Nitrogen Is The Best Solution
- Tire heats up fast
- Air easily permeates the tire wall
- Air pressure reduced frequently
- Moisture causes large swings in tire pressure
Nitrogen Filled Tire
- Tires remain cooler
- Air pressure retained for longer periods
- Lighter tires
- Dry, high-quality nitrogen is more stable and eliminates drastic pressure swings